Monday, June 22, 2009

photos galore of salt flats and more (i am rhyme!)







Steve outside San pedro prison. The mmost famous prisonin South America. We didnt get to tour it though unfortunately







Cholita Wrestling. Very disturbing. and weird.


Our group at the Salt Flats. My (cami) foot looks like i have mangled it but i havent







Steve and I loving toyota on the salt flats









Cami Hard at work studying with Lourdes, our lovely teacher.






Cami in a pringles can. Nuff said.




















Giant Me and tiny Cami.









Cami kissing her new Novio.



















Us standing on Isla de Pescado.
The whole island was covered in Giant catuses. In the middle of Salar De Uyuni by the way.















Cami and Eugene trying Coca leaves.



















Eugene and I in my water bottle. Sigg make em big.














Cami standing on part of the Train Cemetary. Why the trains are there, nobody knows. I think aliens.

1 comment:

emma hildebrand said...

'Steve and tiny Cami' is my new FAVEY PHOTO IN THE WORLD! It's true. It is very trueeee.
You guys look like you're having the most fun ever. I am very jealous and I MISS YOUUUUU.
I'm in london atm! Does that mean i am closer or farther away from you? Closer i hope. I am trying to connect to you on some connecty level now.
(and i have just realised how drunk i am sounding. i'm not. i think i'm still jetlaggy hahaha)
Love love xoxo